Wheelchair disabled supporters will follow the same sales process as general admission tickets. The only change being that they will purchase from a wheelchair disabled allocation of tickets.
Ambulant disabled supporters who purchase away tickets and have already registered with the Club that they have an access disability will be allocated tickets if available which suits their disability.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?