Yes, we have introduced the ability to register interest and buy domestic and European away tickets on an individual basis.
This means that supporters will no longer be auto-enrolled in the away scheme at the start of the season – each away game will be created as a separate event and require action.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?