If your seat has not already been sold via SeatSub you can re-activate your smartcard online here.
There will be no charge to reclaim your seat. If you decide to attend the specified match and your seat has been sold via SeatSub you will be required to purchase a match ticket (subject to availability) at the full price.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is SeatSub?
- How can I make my seat available for resale on Seatsub?
- Can I change my mind after making my seat available for resale?
- What are the benefits to me if my seat is sold via SeatSub?
- When can I make my seat available for resale on SeatSub?
- Will my seat automatically be put forward for sale once returned via SeatSub?
- Can I request the sales level my seat is to be sold at?
- Is there a cut-off date for SeatSub credit to be added to the 2023/24 Season Ticket value?
- Can I make a Cup match ticket available for SeatSub?
- How much will I earn if my seat is resold?