Seatsub credit is calculated at 75% of the cost per game of the season ticket.
Previously this was calculated based on the average price per ticket per game for the whole stadium. This meant that supporters who were paying less per season for their season ticket were receiving the same Seatsub value as supporters in the most expensive seats. The cost of the lowest v highest priced season tickets this season are as follows:
Adult- lowest £411, highest (excluding MLF)- £805
Concession- lowest £331, highest(excluding MLF) - £575
Juvenile- lowest £142, highest (excluding MLF) - £185
The variance in pricing across the stadium represents a substantial difference in seatsub credit. The club therefore felt that the fairest method to calculate was to base this on the actual price paid by each supporter rather than the average price across the stadium.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is SeatSub?
- How can I make my seat available for resale on Seatsub?
- Can I change my mind after making my seat available for resale?
- What are the benefits to me if my seat is sold via SeatSub?
- When can I make my seat available for resale on SeatSub?
- Will my seat automatically be put forward for sale once returned via SeatSub?
- Can I request the sales level my seat is to be sold at?
- Is there a cut-off date for SeatSub credit to be added to the 2023/24 Season Ticket value?
- Can I make a Cup match ticket available for SeatSub?
- How much will I earn if my seat is resold?