The number on each credit card is unique and its validity is checked by our system software.
With most credit card companies the expiry date check is included in the software, and if the date is invalid or has expired, the payment will be rejected.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My CCCS Payment hasn’t come out. What do I do?
- What is the Continuous credit card scheme?
- How can I join the Continuous Credit Card Scheme?
- How can I amend my payment details for CCCS?
- How can I pay for these games?
- I have an outstanding balance, how can I pay this?
- Why do I need to advise you if my expiry date changes?