MyGers Members will have the option to register interest for these fixtures in advance. Information on every fixture will be made available online.
When the registration period for each European match closes, we will hold a top-down ballot using the registration data to allocate tickets to those registrants with the highest number of points, regardless of tier. Once these members have had their chance to buy, tickets will be opened to those with a lower points tally.
From Season 2023/24, following fan feedback, we will also be changing the way in which points are allocated for European away matches.
Matches where the ticket allocation sells out within the Gold tier points boundary: 5 points
Matches where the ticket allocation sells out within the Silver tier points boundary: 10 points
Matches where the ticket allocation does not sell out or sells out within the Bronze tier points boundary: 15 points
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?