If you have created an account with your own email and password, we will send you a confirmation email to the email address you provided. Whilst you wait you will see the ‘Awaiting Confirmation Email’ page.
When you receive the confirmation email, there will be a secure link ‘click here’ in the email which you need to click on to confirm your email. This will then open up a new browser tab for you to login with your email and password for the first time. This is just to check the email is indeed yours.
Note it may take a few seconds or minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox. If you do not receive your email, please follow these steps:
- Check your junk and spam folders
- Ensure you did not use any mailbox that could be shared, eg info@, reception@, sales@ as these will not be accepted for your Rangers Account.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list and retry sending the email from the link ‘click here to resend email’ in the ‘Awaiting Confirmation Email’ page
- If you have left the ‘Awaiting Confirmation Email’ page and you want to go back to resend the confirmation email, log in again with your email and password chosen, and as you have not yet confirmed your email, you will see the ‘Awaiting Confirmation Email’ page where you can click the link to resend
If none of the steps above work, please contact the club for further support.
In a few cases the email may be being blocked by your email service provider. Club staff will not be able to check this so that you may contact your service provider directly.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my Rangers Account?
- I've tried to log in a few times to RangersTV unsuccessfully and I now can’t, why is that?
- What do I do if I can't click on the link in the confirmation email for RangersTV?
- I haven't received the confirmation email for RangersTV, what can I do?
- How do I create a Rangers Account?