Individuals will be grouped into loyalty tiers based on their number of MyGers points.
When considering how loyalty can be used to distribute tickets, the Club has considered many different models and consulted with fans on the range of options available.
Particularly for domestic away games, feedback highlighted that we should reward Members in the top loyalty tiers with priority access to tickets, but we must be careful not to restrict regular ticket access to a limited group of people.
With this in mind, we have developed a hybrid system for domestic away tickets that will give a greater opportunity to MyGers Members in the top tiers with priority access to tickets but will also create ticket purchase opportunities for Members who are lower down the tiers.
These tiers will have less ticket chance than the MyGers Members in the top tier but it will allow Members who are progressing through the tiers an opportunity to access tickets.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase multiple tickets for the same match to earn more points?
- Will tier boundaries change with each points update?
- Over what period are MyGers points awarded?
- What MyGers points values can be earned from next season?
- How will the MyGers loyalty system work?
- How is the Club measuring loyalty as part of the MyGers Membership programme?
- Why has the Club introduced a MyGers loyalty points system for ticketing?