Yes, we have facilities to allow wheelchair users to enjoy the majority of our tour.
The aisle to the Directors Box is narrow and is the only part of the tour which restricts wheelchair access.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- I am restricted to a wheelchair; can I still attend the tour?
- Can I take photographs?
- How long does the tour last?
- Can I pay cash and attend the tour on the day?
- My tickets haven’t arrived on time, can I still attend?
- I’ve booked a tour online, when should I expect my tickets to arrive?
- How can I buy an Ibrox Stadium tour or Museum booking?