From fans taking long journeys to travel to Ibrox to fans getting up early to watch a game when in a different time zone, we recognise that the Rangers support is incredibly passionate and that supporter loyalty comes in many different forms.
As the MyGers Membership programme is introducing loyalty to guide how tickets are distributed, we will use historical ticket purchases to create the initial loyalty balances for MyGers Members.
Members will be able to earn MyGers points on a range of actions that support the Club including home match attendance, match ticket purchases, stadium tour purchases, annual RTV subscriptions and tickets to selected club events.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase multiple tickets for the same match to earn more points?
- Will tier boundaries change with each points update?
- Over what period are MyGers points awarded?
- What MyGers points values can be earned from next season?
- How will the MyGers loyalty system work?
- How is the Club measuring loyalty as part of the MyGers Membership programme?
- Why has the Club introduced a MyGers loyalty points system for ticketing?