Throughout the year, we will host parties, playdates and activities specially designed for our Junior MyGers family.
We will create events specific to each age group so that every MyGers Junior tier can get involved.
We will email Junior MyGers members with event details and a link to register their availability on the MyGers Experiences page. If the demand for the activities exceeds the number of places available, we will conduct a ballot.
Successful participants will receive an email from Broxi, Roxi and Boris inviting them along.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can a Junior MyGers Member be selected to be a match-day mascot?
- How can I enter the monthly MyGers Moments prize draw?
- How can a Junior MyGers Member be invited to the Junior MyGers parties and activities?
- How can a Junior MyGers Member be selected to be a match-day flagbearer?
- What are MyGers Focus Groups?
- What kind of experiences are on offer for MyGers Members?