Yes, please register online then click on My Account and then Friends & Family.
If you already have a friendship group it will list everyone else in the group’s details. If you do not already have a friendship group you can add people by entering their Rangers number, surname and postcode.
Once you have created the group that you want to purchase a MyGers Membership for, you should select MyGers Memberships from the dropdown menu.
At this point you should select the total number of MyGers Memberships that you wish to purchase. After this there will be a dropdown menu related to each MyGers Membership you are purchasing. From this dropdown, please select the Rangers number of the person in your friendship group that you wish to allocate the MyGers Membership to and then update your basket.
Alternatively, you can purchase a MyGers Membership for an entirely new member by registering them online as a new supporter.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I move up and down the tiers throughout a season?
- What is the MyGers Membership Programme?
- What options are available to join MyGers?
- Will my MyGers be auto-renewed?
- How can I buy a MyGers Membership?
- How do I access the season ticket holder MyGers discounted price?
- How can non Season Ticket Holders purchase a MyGers Membership?
- Do I need to buy a MyGers Membership in order to renew my Season Ticket?
- Are MyGers Memberships just designed for Season Ticket Holders?
- How long does a MyGers Membership last?