No matter whether you roar the team on from the stands at Ibrox or from the other side of the world, there is a MyGers option for you.
It’s well-known that the Rangers family is global which is why we have created a MyGers Membership for our international fans and our fans in the United Kingdom.
Experiences, competitions, discounts and ticketing priority are available to everyone who joins MyGers so no matter where you are in the world, you can feel part of the blue sea of Ibrox.
We have also created different options for junior supporters including a BornGers Membership for our youngest fans aged between 0 and 4, a FutureGers option for fans aged 5-11 and a TrueGers option for fans aged 12–15.
For season 23/24 we have introduced a discounted young adult MyGers membership for fans between the ages of 16 and 21.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I move up and down the tiers throughout a season?
- What is the MyGers Membership Programme?
- What options are available to join MyGers?
- Will my MyGers be auto-renewed?
- How can I buy a MyGers Membership?
- How do I access the season ticket holder MyGers discounted price?
- How can non Season Ticket Holders purchase a MyGers Membership?
- Do I need to buy a MyGers Membership in order to renew my Season Ticket?
- Are MyGers Memberships just designed for Season Ticket Holders?
- How long does a MyGers Membership last?