This will vary depending on the notice period the Club has to work with.
Following feedback from the Fans Focus Groups, we will always endeavour to give fans as much notice as possible and we will aim to have the sales windows start in the evening and at weekends.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?