There are no fees involved with Bank Transfer payment in full.
Fees applied for other methods of payment are:
- Direct Debit by 4 instalments – £3 online fee is applied.
- Credit/Debit card transactions – £3 online fee applied.
- Premium Credit – 5.3 % is applied for 10 monthly instalments.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is the Season Ticket renewal deadline?
- How can I renew my Season Ticket?
- How do I renew my family’s Season Tickets?
- What fees will I be charged to renew my Season Ticket?
- Where can I find information on my Premium Credit account?
- I wish to transfer ownership of my Season Ticket to another supporter, can I do this and if so how?
- Can I move seats and if so, how do I go about it?
- I paid in full using credit/debit card via the website and have now received an email saying my seat has been cancelled. Why?
- How can I enrol in the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for All Home games?
- How can I enrol in the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for All Away games?