A: If, for any reason, your CCCS payment cannot be taken, the club will email you to inform you. Your seat will be reserved for a period as indicated in the failed payment email and to purchase this you must log on to the ticketing website and make the purchase as the ticket will be reserved in your basket
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My CCCS Payment hasn’t come out. What do I do?
- What is the Continuous credit card scheme?
- How can I join the Continuous Credit Card Scheme?
- How can I amend my payment details for CCCS?
- How can I pay for these games?
- I have an outstanding balance, how can I pay this?
- Why do I need to advise you if my expiry date changes?