Please contact our Club’s Disability Access Manager via the email address email@example.com
A Reasonable Adjustment form will be sent out for you to complete and return. Once the required adjustments have been confirmed with the Ticket Centre, your will be required to purchase a MyGers membership and the Ticket Centre will contact you when suitable seats become available.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I purchase Ambulant Disabled match tickets?
- How much are Ambulant Disabled Season Tickets?
- What rate of care/mobility allowance is required to qualify for an Ambulant Disabled Season Ticket?
- I am already a Season Ticket holder but I am now ambulant disabled and need help to get to my seat. How do I move to an accessible seat with the help of a companion?
- How do I apply for an easy accessible Season Ticket?
- What age should an Ambulant Disabled supporter’s companion need to be?
- Where in the Stadium is Ambulant Disabled seating located?
- Where in the Stadium can I purchase a Season Ticket with the least amount of stairs?