Please contact email@example.com who will forward a Reasonable Adjustment form to be completed and returned.
Once the required adjustments have been confirmed with the Ticket Centre, your details will be added to the Transfer Waiting list.
The Ticket Centre will contact you when suitable seats become available. Please note that accessible seating is subject to availability and supporters are required to meet the correct criteria.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I purchase Ambulant Disabled match tickets?
- How much are Ambulant Disabled Season Tickets?
- What rate of care/mobility allowance is required to qualify for an Ambulant Disabled Season Ticket?
- I am already a Season Ticket holder but I am now ambulant disabled and need help to get to my seat. How do I move to an accessible seat with the help of a companion?
- How do I apply for an easy accessible Season Ticket?
- What age should an Ambulant Disabled supporter’s companion need to be?
- Where in the Stadium is Ambulant Disabled seating located?
- Where in the Stadium can I purchase a Season Ticket with the least amount of stairs?