Loyalty points can be earned in a number of ways including:
- Home league match attendance
- Making your seat available via SeatSub for league matches at least 24 hours before kick-off
- Season Ticket purchases
- Home match individual ticket purchases (Friendly, Cup & European)
- Domestic and European away ticket purchases
- Purchase of a MyGers Membership
- RTV Annual Subscriptions
- Purchase of Champions Wall package
- Selected Club Events and Stadium Tours
As the MyGers Membership scheme grows, we will be adding new ways for supporters to earn points. Throughout the season, we may change the value of points earned on certain matches and activities.
Stadium Tours will only be eligible for one loyalty point per MyGers Member, per season.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?