Using supporter’s Rangers Numbers, loyalty balances are based on historical activity:
- Purchase of a Season Ticket
- Purchase of home single match tickets (for games not included in a purchased season ticket if applicable).
- Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Away Scheme” CCS Scheme
- Season Ticket Holders who selected the “Semi-Finals and Finals” CCS Scheme
- Purchase of an away first team friendly ticket sold directly by Rangers.
- Supporters who purchased a Travel Club Membership will also receive additional points.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?