Yes, MyGers Members can move up and down the tiers in the same season depending on their activity.
Members will earn points throughout the season and approximately every 12 weeks, new MyGers points will be totalled and used to update tier statuses. The Club will communicate the date of the each update with members.
Please note that in-between tier updates, all MyGers points balances will remain static (the new points earned will only be added to your total when the updates are being processed).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I move up and down the tiers throughout a season?
- What is the MyGers Membership Programme?
- What options are available to join MyGers?
- Will my MyGers be auto-renewed?
- How can I buy a MyGers Membership?
- How do I access the season ticket holder MyGers discounted price?
- How can non Season Ticket Holders purchase a MyGers Membership?
- Do I need to buy a MyGers Membership in order to renew my Season Ticket?
- Are MyGers Memberships just designed for Season Ticket Holders?
- How long does a MyGers Membership last?