Yes, so long as you have those listed in your friendship group on MyGers. Here's how to do it:
Please register online then click on My Account and then Friends & Family
- If you already have a friendship group, it will list everyone else in the group’s details. If you do not already have a friendship group you can add people by entering their Rangers number, surname, and postcode
- Once you have created the group that you wish to purchase an Official Supporters Package for Edmiston House for, please select Edmiston House from the dropdown menu
- At this point you should select the total number of Official Supporters Packages you wish to purchase. After this there will be a dropdown menu related to each Official Supporters Package you are purchasing.
- From this dropdown, please select the Rangers number of the person in your friendship group that you wish to allocate the Official Supporters Package for Edmiston House to
- Alternatively, for example if this is intended as a surprise gift, you can purchase an Official Supporters Package for Edmiston House for an entirely new member by registering them online as a new supporter
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What the Rangers Museum opening hours?
- What are the Rangers Café opening hours?
- What is Edmiston House?
- Where do I purchase an Edmiston House Supporter Package?
- How much of does the Edmiston House Official Supporter Package cost?
- Is there a family option for the Edmiston House Supporter Package?
- Is there a child’s price/option for the Edmiston House Supporter Package?
- Can I purchase an Edmiston House Supporter Package for my business?
- Can I purchase an Edmiston House Supporter Package on behalf of a group of supporters or an RSC?
- Can I purchase multiple Edmiston House Supporter Packages and have them in different names?