The annual cut off point which determines sales levels by age is 1 July. Juniors* should be under 16 years of age, adult concessions should be age 65 or over by this date.
*Except in Govan Rear, where junior status is extended to under 18 years of age at the annual cut off date, 1 July.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Who can apply for a junior or concession season ticket?
- Are adult concessions available in all areas of the ground?
- Are junior concessions available in all areas of the ground?
- Do I have to provide any documentation to prove eligibility for a Junior / Concession season ticket?
- Where can I read the full Season Ticket Terms and Conditions?