The Continuous Credit Card Scheme allows Season Ticket holders to sign up in advance for Home games that are not included in their Season Ticket.
For Season 2022/23 available schemes are All Non-Season Ticket Home games (including priority for Semi-Finals and Finals) and Home Friendlies (terms and conditions apply)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My CCCS Payment hasn’t come out. What do I do?
- What is the Continuous credit card scheme?
- How can I join the Continuous Credit Card Scheme?
- How can I amend my payment details for CCCS?
- How can I pay for these games?
- I have an outstanding balance, how can I pay this?
- Why do I need to advise you if my expiry date changes?