When categorising an away game to determine the points value available upon purchasing, we will consider the following factors:
- The size of allocation available to the Rangers support
- The level of demand received for the fixture in the registration window
- The categorisation the opposition receives when it is a home tie.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?