Photocopies of one of the following are accepted as proof of age: birth certificate, passport or driver’s licence and should be provided by the Season Ticket holder on occasions where changes to the sales level of a renewal are required.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Who can apply for a junior or concession season ticket?
- Are adult concessions available in all areas of the ground?
- Are junior concessions available in all areas of the ground?
- Do I have to provide any documentation to prove eligibility for a Junior / Concession season ticket?
- Where can I read the full Season Ticket Terms and Conditions?