MyGers Focus Groups are Member only focus groups that will invite Members to share their opinions and ideas directly with the Club on a range of topics, including the Membership programme itself.
Some of these sessions will take place via face to face groups whilst some will be online so that we can gather the opinion of fans based globally.
We want Members to feel closer than ever to Rangers so we will be asking Members to help select and influence many of the elements that supporters come in to direct contact with on a match-day.
For example, we will run polls to allow MyGers Members to decide elements such as match-day music, fan display artwork and themed days.
For the avoidance of doubt, Club feedback sessions will not always be restricted to MyGers Members only – we will run other feedback sessions and groups throughout the season too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can a Junior MyGers Member be selected to be a match-day mascot?
- How can I enter the monthly MyGers Moments prize draw?
- How can a Junior MyGers Member be invited to the Junior MyGers parties and activities?
- How can a Junior MyGers Member be selected to be a match-day flagbearer?
- What are MyGers Groups?
- What kind of experiences are on offer for MyGers Members?