Yes, we understand that not every supporter can make every home league game for a variety of reasons. Therefore, if a supporter uses the SeatSub platform 24 hours before kick-off, they will also receive an 5 MyGers points. The SeatSub attendance point window will be communicated in advance of every home league game and supporters will receive the points even if their ticket is not sold.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?