From next season, the following points values will apply:
Match purchase and attendance points will only apply to men’s first team games unless otherwise stated.
A loyalty point for stadium tours can only be earned once a season (you are can however, use the 20% MyGers discount on stadium tours more than once).
Points values may change throughout the season. For example, additional points could be awarded for certain games in particular circumstances.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the MyGers sales dates?
- What about tickets for disabled supporters?
- I don’t scan my ticket when entering the stadium. How will I earn the home match attendance points?
- Can I pick games on an individual basis?
- What time will the tickets go on sale at?
- When will MyGers Members be able to buy tickets for home games?
- What about the Continuous Credit Card Scheme for MyGers Members?
- What about Friends and Family groups?
- How will tickets for Domestic Semi-Finals and Finals be allocated?
- I’m a Season Ticket Holder Member who can’t attend a future home league game. Is there another way that I can earn an attendance point?